- ALREADY HAPPENED:
The Actors Fund Every Artist Insured
January 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on January 17, 2018 at 6:30pm
Finding Affordable Coverage in a Changing Insurance Landscape
Can’t make heads or tails of the news about health care changes and want to know how they affect New Yorkers?
Need some advice on whether you qualify for free insurance, or the $20/mo plan?
Wondering when Open Enrollment starts and ends? (Spoiler: it’s probably not when you think)
Then this session is for you!
This free workshop will help you understand ‘Obamacare’ and the proposed changes, provide you with clear guidance on what all your options are, and answer your burning questions! Open to anyone in visual and performing arts and entertainment.
Please note: This seminar does not provide information about Medicare enrollment.
Questions answered include:
· What are my options in 2018?
· How could changes affect me?
· How much will plans cost in 2018?
· Am I eligible for a subsidy or the $20/mo plan?
· Am I eligible for free insurance?
· How do I estimate sporadic income?
· How do I pick a plan?
· Where do I get care if I’m uninsured?